Singapore Company Registration
Starting a new business is exciting to every entrepreneur. We all want to get the company incorporated as soon as possible so that you can focus your valuable time on growing your business.
However, a lot of people actually get stuck at the initial stage as they found the company setup process very confusing and overwhelming....
We understand how it feels when you need to handle all the paperwork, understand the technical jargons, fill out the lengthy & complicated application form, and worry about what you might have missed afterwards. Oh, not to mention a lot of time on researching how the company setup actually works.
Don't worry, Piloto Asia is here to help.
Piloto Asia has been trusted by a lot of companies, from local start-ups to global foreign enterprises, to set up their business in Singapore. Our staff are experienced incorporation specialists who always listen to your unique business needs, thoughtfully explain things in person, and help you put the best plan in place.
Setting up a company can be a smooth sailing process. Below is the step-by-step process about how we will guide your Singapore company incorporation.
Our Company Incorporation Processes
There are 2 incorporation processes - a) how to place an order, and b) what we do upon receiving your order.
- Simply contact us to schedule an appointment with our corporate care manager.
- Our corporate care manager will set up an initial meeting with you to listen to your business need. We will also ask a few questions to better understand your business so that we can recommend the best company structure and services to you. Common business structures include
- Private limited companies
- Foreign Company's affiliates (branch office, representative offices, subsidiary)
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP), and
- Sole Proprietorship.
- Once you are happy to proceed, we will complete all the paperwork and incorporate the company for you. You just sit back and wait for the good news from us!
- Due Diligence
- Review your order and supporting documents in order to prepare your incorporation documents.
- Name Search & Reservation
- Check whether your desired company name is available in Singapore.
- Prepare and file company activation documents, e.g.
- First Directors Appointment
- Directors' Minutes relating to appointment of First Directors, share transfers
- Share allotment and application
- Incorporation completed
Once your incorporation is approved by Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA), you will receive the following documents
- Memorandum & Articles of Association (MMA)
- Company Business Profile (Bizfile)
- Share certificate
- Company seal
- Minutes of First Board Meeting
- Resolution for opening of bank account
Company Setup Timeline
So how long does it take to incorporate a Singapore company?
Short and honest answer: from days to two weeks.
We understand that customers are always looking for quick and efficient incorporation service. So please find below the expected timeline in in each stage of the company formation process.
- Engagement planning & contract signing
- Up to 1 week
- Company name search & reservation
- Just 1 day
- Usually a quick process unless your desire name contains sensitive words, such as banks, education, university etc., which requires approval from relevant government authorities
- Incorporation with the government authority ACRA
- We prepare your personal identity and parent company identity documents. This is usually where our clients need more time with. So the more ready you are, the faster it goes!
- From 1 day to ~1 week depending on the due diligence clearance by the government
Our corporate care team would make sure you are promptly updated in each step of your Singapore company incorporation process and remind you of necessary documents to facilitate.